7/21/2010

He had reminded me..


I am facing a lot of things in my life, i am having through series of misery and difficulties. I just can’t take this anymore. I have been trying to get myself out of this slum and to improve my terrible life. I don’t want to be here anymore. But i know this will be the same until forever.. Every day, in my prayer or whenever i feel so sad and tired of life. Sad, upset, regret, anxiety, every single day. i asked god to keep the pain away from me. I have been asking in prayer that i could have just died so that i don’t have to face these troubles anymore. Day by day, more and more problems arise; i just couldn’t take these anymore. There’s no way out. I wanted to die. if he doesn’t help me, if there’s no miracle, i rather die!




Until that day, the day when the accident happen. I had just buckled up my seatbelt, my car hit the car in front, driven by my brother. All i did was just watching the crash happened while my hand was still grabbing the belt, thinking that my head could have broken the windscreen off if the seat belt wasn’t buckle up. I was speechless, blurred, still couldn’t believe what had just happened. Still couldn’t believe that god has just reminded me not to pray for death anymore.

Well, asking Him for death is definitely not a choice of heading to the right path..

No comments:

Post a Comment