6/21/2010

the old scar is bleeding again


This is not the first time. At the same time, around the same seasons of different years, the same things happened.

Again, it’s happening one more time, after exactly 2 years.
How am i gonna go through all these for the second time?
The old scar, it was really deep, it’s bleeding again now, non stop.
The first time it almost ruined my life, nearly took my dream away from me, and destroyed my future.

And this time, what? Kill me? Destroy my career? Make me give up with my studies?
How am i gonna tell to the world that it’s not my fault. When the same SHIT happen to u twice, how are you gonna make people convinced that it’s not your mistakes?
How am i gonna tell to my old friends or even to my family for the second time that “it’s someone else’s mistake that got me involved in this problems.”
No one is gonna believe you. And even if they do, what can it do to make things rite?
Well, knowing and letting people know whose faults it was does not do any good. Blaming is not gonna solve anything...

What else i can do? I just have to face it. Just suck it all up and spit it all out!
Apparently, the pain that has been buried inside my mind and heart since the last 2 years has eventually come rushing to the surface. And now, would it make me just give up with my studies?

Well, i realise that i am still too far from making my dream come true. Although i never understand why the path is so difficult and always tricky, but I still do believe, i strongly believe one day, the day will come. I’ll do my best to find the right path in the hunt of achieving my dream. No matter how, what and when!

No matter how, what, and when, the right path should be found!

No comments:

Post a Comment